Monday, March 16, 2009

La di da

My friend, EC told me today that I am really bad at maintaining my blog. "Why don't you ever update it?" he asked me. D-uh: it's because I only update my other blog, the one that at least generates some form of income for me. And my life isn't all that exciting, so I want to blog about exciting stuff. But even if I don't, sometimes when I feel like it, I blog about whatever comes to my mind...

Oh- hunger alert.... I practically starved myself yesterday- again (for the millionth time), I am on a diet. I always say, "This time it's for real!" Yeah. The "this time is for real" usually lasts 2 weeks before I run out of steam or willpower and then give in to a large serving of spaghetti aglio olio: I am so weak in the knees for pasta, I LOVE pasta....!!!!!

Anyway, so I'm on a diet again- my BFF looks hot as hell these days (not that she didn't before- she always was hot- but she looks even hotter now!) because she's been going to the gym regularly, and is on her way to owning a pre-pregnancy Britney Spears body. As her BFF, I am obliged to attempt to look as good as her- may take a while, though when one looks a little like Randy Jackson pre-gastric bypass surgery. Since I have no money to invest in a personal trainer, or gastric bypass surgery, or Marie France Bodyline, I have to lose weight the old-fashioned way. 

I hate exercise- it is the bane of my existence. Anyway, I've been too lazy to work out in the gym, so I've signed up for a tap dance class with my husband. The first class is tonight. I hope I won't fall flat on my face. I hope the dance studio doesn't have mirrors plastered all over- I HATE to look at myself attempting to dance, or doing that sorry thing I call a dance and other people call spasms.

Anyway, I'll attempt to make more serious efforts in trying to keep this blog alive. Sigh. Maybe I should post an entry about every single thing that comes into my head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment